Benefits of Hiring a Personal Trainer
- A qualified and properly trained personal trainer may assist you in safely starting and maintaining a sustainable an effective and efficient exercise program.
- A personal trainer will understand your “fitness goals” and help you achieve them in an effective and injury free approach.
- A personal trainer can be a great source of motivation and encouragement, as well as a resource for the latest objective health and fitness information.
- A personal trainer may also help you fit exercise into your busy schedule and teach you how to effectively maximize your time in the gym.
What is Offered?
We provide high quality personal fitness training and boxing instruction in the following:
- At the beginning of your personal training journey we conduct a full scale audit of dietary habits and make positive recommendations that are particular to how you eat, rather than making sweeping statements that may apply generally, but not necessarily to you specifically..
- One-on-One Personal Fitness Training (weight loss, strength improvement, sports performance).
- One-on-One Boxing Training
- Small Group Fitness and Boxing Training
Manny Masson, is a professional who is dedicated to instructional excellence at all levels. Manny has earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Sports Science from University of Wisconsin.
He's trained and developed fighters that have competed at the elite level in their respective sports which have become world boxing champions in both the amateur, (2004 Athens Olympic Games) and professional level. Listed below are world champions developed and trained by Manny Masson.
- Raul 'El Diamanté' Marquez
- Sam 'Nigerian Nightmare' Peter
- Yuriorkis 'El Ciclon de Guantanamo' Gamboa
- Odlanier 'La Sombra' Solis
- Sinan Şamil Sam
- Zahir Raheem
- Herbie Hyde
- Greg 'The Eagle' Soszynski
How Do I Get Started?
Contact Manny Masson